FORM-FUNKTION-ÄSTHETIK.BERLIN 2018 – VIDEO AWARD
Registered attendees are invited to submit a short video (3 min. max) about a specific technique, a personal technical modification or an innovation in rhinoplasty. Other topics will not be considered for acceptance.
A maximum of five short videos will be chosen for a 3 min presentation within the Symposium FORM-FUNKTION-ÄSTHETIK.BERLIN 2018. Each video will be followed by a brief discussion with moderators and audience. Languages are German and / or English.
A prize will be awarded to the best video as directly voted by the audience.
Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: OCTOBRE 25, 2018
Points of focus are:
- Pitfalls in the informed consend and the documentation in rhinoplasties
- New Insights into the flow model of the nose
- New surgical techniques, f.e.piezzo electric surgery of the bony nose
- Ethnic rhinoplasty
- Correcting cleft nose deformities
- Options of correcting the facial profile
- Influence of bimaxillary osteotomy on the nasal septum
- “Medical Rhinoplasty”
- Management of complications in rhinoplasty